Sunday, May 20, 2007

autobiography no.2 - russell brand
















Piers Morgan
'This book is like its subject - hot, raunchy, revelatory and irresistible.'

The Daily Star
"an explosive book"



here's russel brand. part of a new generation of comedians who seem to be multi-sexual. im not sure what their sexual preferences are and i dont really care. i think trendo-sexual is a good word. its kinda trendy nowadays to be sleeping with men, women, transexuals, asexuals - just about anything with 2, 3 or 4 or 1 leg(s). or at least pretend you are.



anyway on to the book - hot and raunchy. wow. that makes me want to read it. my dog gets hot and raunchy whenever it meets the nextdoor neighbour dog. i dont want to read a fuckin book about it. since when is a book thats "hot and raunchy" interesting? guess its part of the dumbing down craze.



"revelatory" - what is it going to reveal exactly? let me guess. he had a hard upbringing. he had it tough. made it the hard way. what else? all the people and things hes slept with. my curiosity is killing me.



i decided to check some reviews of the book on amazon from some people who actually decided to buy it. "I laughed out loud at some of the stuff he used to get up - like walking round the streets shouting 'I am telly!'" damn. i am telly. thats about as funny as falling down the niagra falls. what a witty guy. "I also almost cried when I read about his childhood and came away feeling I understood him" the obligatory hard luck story. is there any celebrity out there who hasnt had it tough?



rating - 3/10. the book looks shite but in fairness to the guy i saw him doing stand-up on tv and he had an idea of sending rose west and peter sutcliffe to iraq to clean it up. it made me laugh. so ill give him some marks for that. but his life sounds as interesting as getting malaria.

No comments: